Green Pass Italy
From 15 May, we are free to travel!
The Green Pass allows you to travel without restrictions or quarantines.
The green certification is a certification proving one of the following conditions:
- The completion of the vaccination cycle against SARS-CoV-2;
- The recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 disease (which corresponds to the date of the end of isolation, imposed following the finding of a test with a positive result);
- A report of a molecular or a rapid antigen test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 with a negative result, carried out within the previous 48 hours.
- the standard vaccination certificate issued by the Region or the Local Health Authority at the end of the vaccination cycle, which also indicates the number of vaccination doses administered in relation to the number of vaccination doses intended for the individual, is considered to be a Covid-19 green certificate;
- the end-of-isolation certificate issued by the Local Health Authority is considered a Covid-19 green certificate;
- a negative antigen test report from authorised pharmacies or general practitioners/pediatricians is considered a Covid-19 green certificate.
For more information: Green Pass Italy – Ministero della Salute