Bauwatch – your pet stays for free!
Are you travelling with your friend Fido?
During the Bauwatch event on 1st May, 5% discount on your stay and your pet free of charge!
“Despite being out of season, everything is perfectly organised, clean.
We stayed in a beautiful mobile home for guests with pets, we did not experience any problems throughout our stay because of the dog, neither inside the village nor on the beach.”
Everything you need in just one Village
BiDog Beach with dog bowls and showers, agility area, pet-friendly accommodation and pitches, animation, swimming pools, sports and shows: you’ll never be bored at San Francesco Village!
But you will also find peace and relaxation for a restful holiday.
Welcome to the San Francesco Village
rediscover the taste of outdoor holidays
Details of the offer
Have fun with your 4-legged friend on holiday in Caorle: if your stay includes the night between 30 April and 1st May, the day of the first highly anticipated Bauwatch event of the 2022 season, just for you:
- -5% discount on the total booking
- your pet stays for free!
In addition, with your booking
- Access to the agility area
- access to showers reserved for dogs
- access to the Bi Dog Beach (regulations here)
- you will be able to participate for free at the Bauwatch event on 1st May
- animation, swimming pools, private beach (beach service excluded)
- entry to the brand new SPRAY PARK, paddle courts and HIIT Stadium entirely renovated
- access to the official web app in order to book all your favourite activities, sports courses and much more!
- free cancellation available for those who book directly online
- activation of the new and exclusive Bi Card: our exclusive loyalty card allowing you to accumulate valuable Bi Coins, which will give you discounts and benefits directly in the Village.
Ask for the best price for your stay
Speak immediately with our Reservation CentrePrepare headphones or speakers and microphone before calling CALL NOW!
Booking office opening times:
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 8 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8 am - 6 pm